BASES publishes one Editor's Choice article from each issue of The Sport and Exercise Scientist. Click on the links below to view articles. Every edition of The Sport and Exercise Scientist is available for members to download from the Members' Area.
Issue 56 Summer 2018
- Editor's Choice: Qualitative research: Developing rigour
- The BASES Expert Statement on the Process and Outcomes of Developing Exercise Guidelines for Adults with Spinal Cord Injury
- Are you interested in becoming a BASES Division Chair?
Issue 55 Spring 2018
Issue 54 Winter 2017
Issue 53 Autumn 2017
- Editor's Choice: What advice would you give to your 21-year-old self?
- Ultra endurance exercise: a model to examine the limits of physiological function
- The promise of online interventions: from sports to the dining table
- BASES Expert Statement on Interventions for Improving Performance in the Heat
- BASES-FEPSAC Conference 2017 - Overview and Programme
Issue 52 Summer 2017
Issue 51 Spring 2017
Issue 50 Winter 2016
Issue 49 Autumn 2016
Issue 48 Summer 2016
Issue 47 Spring 2016
Issue 46 Winter 2015
Issue 45 Autumn 2015
Issue 44 Summer 2015
Issue 43 Spring 2015