BASES Course Finder
The BASES Course Finder is a directory of undergraduate and postgraduate sport and exercise science courses offered by universities in the UK. It has been developed to assist students in locating degree courses in subject areas related to sport and exercise science.
The BASES Course Finder is a popular resource, with over 50 universities listing their courses in the directory. Add your institution and courses to ensure you are promoting your offering to the hundreds of prospective sport and exercise science students visiting our site every month.
How we promote your courses
We promote the course finder directory to our 1,200+ student members and schools and colleges across the UK. We also promote via the following channels:
- BASES website
- Social media (Twitter 32.2k, Facebook 5.8k, Instagram 2.3k and LinkedIn, 8k)
- BASES member newsletter (monthly)
- BASES non-member newsletter (quarterly)
The Course Finder directory allows institutions to provide a range of information about the courses offered, all in one place:
- Course title, course description UCAS code, study level and learning formats
- Direct website link to your department or programme website
- An overview of the institution/department, including key contact details
How to list your courses on the BASES Course Finder
Courses are not automatically listed on the BASES Course Finder*. Institutions need to complete the online BASES Course Finder Form to add courses to the directory.
The annual fee for adding courses to the directory is:
- £250 (+VAT) for up to 5 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
- £400 (+VAT) for up to 10 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
- £500 (+VAT) for up to 20 undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses
Institutions with at least one BUES endorsed degree, or a BASES Accredited Laboratory, receive a 20% discount on BASES Course Finder listing fees.
Courses can be submitted for listing in either April/May or September/October:
- Listings added in April/May will run from May 1 to April 30
- Listings added in September/October will run from October 1 to September 30
Renewal reminders will be sent via email 30 days prior to the listing expiry date (April 30 or Sept 30).