Advertising in the BASES Career Guide
Target the next generation of sport and exercise science students by placing an advert in the BASES Career Guide; a highly popular resource aimed at undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in a career in the field of sport and exercise sciences.
The primary audiences for the BASES Career Guide are sixth form, college, undergraduate students and postgraduate students.
- Gain exposure – the Career Guide will be available:
- Online/electronic: downloadable PDF document on the BASES website
- Print: hard copies will be provided to BASES partner and affiliate organisations (6th forms, colleges, universities) and distributed at BASES events (Annual Conferences, Divisions days, partner events)
- The guide will be showcased at the BASES Student Conference in April each year
- The guide will be promoted on BASES social media channels, where we have a following of over 27.6k on Twitter, over 4.6k likes on Facebook, over 2,200 followers on LinkedIn and over 559 followers on our BASES Instagram account
- Regular email and e-newsletter inclusion to all BASES members
- Advertisers can order up to 3 printed copies free of charge
- Promotion supporting the launch
|Size of advert ||12 month cost|
|Full page A4 ||£950|
|Half page A4 (portrait or landscape)||£595|
|Quater page (portrait)||£395|| |
Submit an advert
To submit an advert, complete this form an email it to the Advertising Manager - Emma Forsyth on email@example.com. Please note there are limited advertising spaces available and adverts run for 12 months period.