Advertise an Event
Any organisation can advertise their event on the BASES Event Listings page for £25 per event (please note that events must be relevant to sport/exercise science or they will be rejected and any fees refunded).
To submit an event for listing on our website, please complete our Event Listings Online Form.
BASES Endorsed Events
BASES is aware that there are many high-quality events offered by commercial providers that may be of interest to our members.
Having your event BASES Endorsed means it has met the criteria to award continued professional development credits (CPD) to delegates. Alongside this BASES promotes your event to a vast targeted audience via multiple communication channels.
Why should I apply to have my event BASES endorsed?
Having your event BASES endorsed means:
- It is recognised as meeting required criteria for the award of BASES Continued Professional Development (CPD) credits.
- Listing in BASES monthly e-newsletter which, circulated to BASES 2,900 members.
- Listing in BASES quarterly publication The Sport and Exercise Scientist (subject to publication dates).
- Promotion via BASES social media channels to reach a large target audience (32.5k following on Twitter, over 6k likes on Facebook, over 10.1k followers on LinkedIn and over 3.2k followers on Instagram).
- Events advertised with an Endorsed CPD Event logo on BASES website and newsletter. The BASES Endorsed CPD Event logo can also be used by event organisers on their own promotional material.
What is the procedure for applying for BASES event endorsement?
Please submit your application in good time and allow a minimum of two weeks turnaround time for your application to be reviewed and for any adjustments/further information to be submitted. A BASES CPD Committee member will review your application and contact you directly.
The number of CPD credits awarded is at the discretion of BASES and no single endorsed event will be awarded more than 10 credits.