BASES CPD Endorsement
If you are running a course, workshop or CPD event that you feel may be of interest to the sport and exercise science community and would like to benefit from an endorsement from the leading professional body in sport and exercise sciences, then you can apply for BASES CPD endorsement.
In addition to an endorsement, BASES will also help promote and market your event - and can administer event bookings as well.
What are the benefits of BASES CPD endorsement?
Having your CPD event or course endorsed by BASES means:
- It is recognised as meeting required criteria for the award of BASES Continued Professional Development (CPD) credits.
- Listing in BASES monthly e-newsletter circulated to BASES 2,500 members.
- Listing in BASES quarterly publication The Sport and Exercise Scientist (subject to publication dates).
- Promotion via BASES social media channels to reach a large target audience (31.3k following on Twitter, over 5.6k followers on Facebook, over 6.6k followers on LinkedIn and over 1.9k followers on Instagram).
- Events advertised with an Endorsed CPD Event logo on BASES website and newsletter. The BASES Endorsed CPD Event logo can also be used by event organisers on their own promotional material
- Endorsed courses receive a 15% discount towards advertising in The Sport and Exercise Scientist - please email email@example.com for details.
What is the procedure for applying for BASES event endorsement?
Please submit your application in good time and allow a minimum of two weeks turnaround time for your application to be reviewed and for any adjustments/further information to be submitted. A BASES CPD Committee member will review your application and contact you directly.
The number of CPD credits awarded is at the discretion of BASES and no single endorsed event will be awarded more than 10 credits.
Can BASES advertise CPD events without endorsement?
Yes - as long as your workshop, conference or CPD event is relevant to our members (i.e. sport and exercise scientists) then we can list this on the BASES website to promote it to our members for a small administration fee. See Advertise an Event for more details.