Affiliate Membership for Organisations
BASES now offers organisations the opportunity to become an affiliate member of BASES. Affiliate membership has been developed for HEIs, schools, colleges, NGBs, private companies and sports clubs with an interest in sport and exercise sciences.
Membership allows you to keep up to date with the latest sport and exercise science news and research, benefit from conference and event discounts, list events and courses on the BASES website and receive our publications including The Sport and Exercise Scientist (BASES quarterly publication) and BASES Guide to Careers in Sport and Exercise Scientist (updated annually).
Affiliate organisation membership is available from just £39 a year. Complete an application form here.
The following are the main benefits organisations will receive by becoming a member:
- Become a member of the largest sport and exercise sciences network in the UK
- Receive printed copies of BASES quarterly publication: The Sport and Exercise Scientist (TSES)
- Receive 3 printed copies of the BASES Careers Guide (more available upon request)
- Receive BASES monthly e-newsletter with sport and exercise news and the latest job vacancies
- List CPD events and courses on the BASES website and in The Sport and Exercise Scientist for free
- Priority registration for BASES webinars
- Publisher discounts
- Free attendance to members only Division Days (for one representative from the organisation)
- Conference/events/workshops discounts (for one representative from the organisation)
If you are interested in joining as an affiliate member organisation, complete our membership form or contact the BASES office on 0113 812 6162 or email: email@example.com.