TSES now live for Winter 2022 edition
4th November 2022
The Winter issue (74) of The Sport and Exercise Scientist is now available to view in the BASES Members’ Area. Hard copies have been posted*.
*not applicable to overseas members.
- Editor's Choice: Real World - Insights from a decade of scientific support within professional boxing
- A Bump in the Road? The BASES Expert Statement on Pregnant and Postnatal Athletes
- Final Word with Dr Emma Kavanagh FBASES
View the full issue and back issues in the Members' Area, hard copies will be with BASES Members soon.
We would like to thank all of our advertisers for the Winter 2022 issue – HaB International, Liverpool John Moores University, Anglia Ruskin University, Taylor & Francis, Human Kinetics, Output Sports, Wattbike, and GE Healthcare.
Receive a £25 discount off BASES membership renewal by providing us with a ‘Letter of the issue’ to be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist - Spring 2023. To be eligible to win the prize:
1. There must be three publishable letters entered
2. Letters must be no longer than 200 words
3. Letter must refer to an article that has appeared in the last issue of TSES (Winter 2022)
4. You must include your name
Submit your letter by emailing email@example.com.
Interested in advertising in the next issue?
TSES is an excellent advertising vehicle for organisations and institutions wishing to reach a targeted audience with an interest in the sport and exercise science industry. Find out more about advertising.
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer or have a suggestion for a resource you would like to review that is fitting with the publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Members have been reviewing a wide range of sport and exercise science related resources which include:
• Policy Documents