Reserve your place now so as not to miss out.
A virtual division half day for Wednesday 7th July 2021 9.30am 2pm.
Keynote Prof Adrian Taylor FBASES behaviour change in the context of RCT (1h). Student presentations (1h) and member presentations (1h). Finally, by a division meeting (1h). Pecha Kucha event for attendees.
Agenda for Division Day
- 09:00 09:30 Online arrival and informal chats
- 09:30 09:45 Official start: Introduction talk by the Chair: Professor David Broom FBASES
- 09:45 10:45 Student presentations
- 10:45 11:45 Keynote by Professor Adrian Taylor FBASES (University of Plymouth) Developing and evaluating physical activity interventions to improve mental health & well-being
- 11:45 12:00 Coffee break
- 12:00 13:00 Member Pecha Kucha Networking Event
- 13:00- 13:10 Prepare lunch
- 13:10 14:00 Lunch Division Meeting
Click here to reserve your place.