pleased to inform you that the new online booking system for BASES events and
workshops is now live.
The new system enables quick and easy event registration and secure online payment. Your account will also keep a record of all events you have attended for future reference.
All users, including BASES members, must register on the system before being able to make event bookings. BASES Members’ Area log-in details are not valid.
How to make a booking
1. Find and select the event you want to book via our online Event Listings page. When you arrive at the event page, click ‘Register’.
2. Click ‘Continue as Guest’ to register as a new user (you will only need to do this the first time you book on an event).
3. After selecting the number of tickets you want to book, click 'Checkout'.
4. When prompted, enter your name, email address and a password of your choice. If you want to you can set the same password as you use to access the BASES Members’ Area.
4. Complete your booking by making payment and entering attendee information.
You will receive an email confirming you have registered - click the
verification link in the email to complete the process.
The next time you want to book an event, you just need to enter your email and
password (under 'Registered Customer') to log in and book.
Take a look at our events listings page where we hope you will find something of interest.
Reserve your place early to be sure you don’t miss out.