Call out for Biomechanics & Motor Behaviour Member For Scientific Programme Committee
18th June 2019
BASES wish to appoint a Biomechanics and Motor Behaviour representative to the BASES Annual Conference Scientific Programme Committee. All successful applicants will serve a term of two years covering the BASES Conferences in 2020 and 2021.
The Scientific Programme Committee consists of seven BASES professional members who are appointed by the BASES Board.
The main functions of the Scientific Programme Committee include:
- To design the programme of the BASES Annual Conference.
- To nominate and invite keynote speakers.
- To chair sessions at the BASES Annual Conference.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support BASES to deliver a high-quality Annual Conference programme.
- Attend meetings to organise the conference programme (1 in-person at the Annual Conference; 3 by teleconference).
- Respond to e-mails in a timely fashion (ideally the same day).
If you would like more information please see the following document - Division Rep .
Tom Holden, BASES Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e-mail the application form to the BASES office manager, email@example.com by Friday 28 June 2019 with a brief overview of why you are a suitable candidate; outlining how you meet the job specification above.