Autumn Edition of TSES 2020 Now Available
18th August 2020
The Autumn issue of The Sport and Exercise Scientist is now available in the BASES Members’ Area and a hard copy will be out for delivery shortly.
To sign into the Members’ Area, you will need your username (your e-mail address) and password (sent to you via e-mail when you joined BASES).
- The BASES Expert Statement on Conducting and Implementing Female Athlete-Based research
- Editor's Choice: Saxton Surmises - Coronavirus diaries: silver linings, challenges and opportunities emerge from the dark clouds
- Final Word with Prof Vicky Tolfrey FBASES
- Book and podcast reviews
WIN a year’s FREE BASES membership by providing us with a ‘Letter of the issue’ to be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist - Winter 2020. To be eligible to win the prize there must:
- Be 3 publishable letters entered
- Letters must be no longer than 250
- Must refer to an article that has appeared in the last issue of TSES
- Must include your name
*If you are interested, please email email@example.com by 22 September 2020*
Interested in advertising in the next issue?
TSES is an excellent advertising vehicle for organisations and institutions wishing to reach a targeted audience with an interest in the sport and exercise science industry. Find out more about advertising here or contact Angus Boyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Review the latest sport and exercise science content and be published in The Sport and Exercise Scientist Winter 2020 issue.
Members are reviewing a wide range of sport and exercise science related resources which includes:
- Policy Documents
If you are interested in becoming a reviewer or have a suggestion for a resource you would like to review that is fitting with the publication, please email – email@example.com
We hope you enjoy the issue!