Abstracts invited for BASES Conference 2023
12th April 2023
We are pleased to announce that abstract submissions and registration are now open for BASES Conference 2023, which this year is taking place at the CBS Arena, Coventry, on Thursday 16 to Friday 17 November 2023.
Abstracts are invited in the following sport and exercise science-related themes:
- Biomechanics and Motor Behaviour
- Physical Activity for Health
- Physiology and Nutrition
- Sport and Performance
The deadline date for Free communications, Poster presentations and 5 slides in 5 minutes Free Communications is 10 am on Monday 12 June 2023.
Conference highlights include:
- Two-day sport and exercise science programme packed with world-leading insight and expertise
- Rub shoulders with world-leading researchers and practitioners
- Comprehensive programme for 2023, with 18 plenary sessions including keynotes and lectures
- Over 100 oral presentations and 100+ poster presentations
- Awards available to reward outstanding research and practice
- Opportunity to present your research and gain a publication in the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Early-bird and member discount available
- Five BASES CPD credits per day
The Conference Planning Group is pleased to announce the exciting and diverse Conference programme lined up for this year’s event which includes keynote sessions from Prof Vicky Tolfrey FBASES, Professor of Applied Disability Sport at Loughborough University, and Prof Jason Gill FBASES, Professor of Cardiometabolic Health at Glasgow University.
Delegate registration is now open and early bird delegate rates are available until 1 September 2023.
We look forward to seeing colleagues at the BASES Conference 2023 in November! #BASESCON23