Abstracts invited for BASES Conference 2021
6th May 2021
We are pleased to announce that abstract submissions and registration are now open for BASES Conference 2021, which this year is taking place virtually over Tuesday 16 to Thursday 18 November 2021.
Abstracts are invited in the following sport and exercise science-related themes:
- Biomechanics and Motor Behaviour
- Physical Activity for Health
- Physiology and Nutrition
- Sport and Performance
The deadline date for Free communications, Poster presentations and 5 slides in 5 minutes Free Communications is Friday 14 June 2021.
Conference highlights include:
- Three-day sport and exercise science programme packed with world-leading insight and expertise
- 17 plenary sessions including keynotes and lectures
- Awards available to reward outstanding research and practice
- Opportunity to present your research and gain a publication in the Journal of Sports Sciences
- Online portal networking via the conference app
- Early-bird and member discount available
- Five BASES CPD credits per day
We have an exciting and diverse Conference programme lined up for this year’s event which includes Keynote Speakers Professor Shona Halson, Australian Catholic University and Professor Wendy Hardeman, University of East Anglia. View confirmed speakers.
Delegate registration is open and we have reduced this year's delegate fees. Early bird delegate rates are available until Tuesday 31 August 2021.