Technical Sales Executive / Business Development Manager (North UK)
- 31st May 2022
Employer: HAB International Ltd
Contract type: Full time
Contract duration: Permanent
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, sales-target driven individual to join our established sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing and securing B2B and B2C sales of market-leading Sport Science, Health & Medical and Veterinary equipment (e.g. h/p/cosmos, Monark, POWERbreathe, Noraxon and EKF Diagnostics); within the company’s B2B client base (e.g. higher education, Institute of Sports, professional sports teams, hospitals, uniformed services, veterinary clinics); within their given territory area.
Travel throughout the territory area will be required, along with overnight stays.
The ideal candidate must have a Sports Science Degree or equivalent, and prior success in sales is an advantage, although not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Remote working, with attendance at the company Head Office (Warwickshire) when required
• Develop new business with target consumers at all stages of the sales cycle
• Consistently focus on sales growth through establishing new customers and managing existing
• Facilitate repeat business by nurturing relationships with existing customers and ensuring they
are up to date with the company’s latest products and services
• Some international travel is involved for exhibition, supplier and customer meetings
Key Skills and Experience:
• A Sports Science Degree or equivalent
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• Sound general knowledge of Sports, Fitness and Wellness
• Previous experience in a sales role, although not essential
• A passion for sales and driven by results
• Astute time-management skills
• Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be “self-motivated”, but must have the ability to work with the HaB Group Team
Over the past 29 years, HaB Direct has established itself as the ‘benchmark’ organisation in the UK & Ireland for introducing the latest innovative and market-leading technologies (e.g. Polar HRM’s & POWERbreathe IMT devices). Through these introductions, HaB Direct has helped set future trends in sports science, human performance, health-related fitness, strength & conditioning, fitness testing & monitoring; sports medicine & rehabilitation; and Veterinary practices.
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• Laptop, mobile phone and iPad
• Excellent uncapped bonus plan on sales generated by you (within your territory)
• Professional skills training
• Career growth prospects in the UK and Internationally
Vacancy website address
Vacancy email address