Physiologist and Health Manager
- 5th November 2023
Employer/Organisation: Viavi Health Strategy
Contract: Full time, permanent
1. Clinical delivery of a broad range of physiological testing within the Viavi private clinic in London
2. Creating and overseeing advanced lifestyle and behaviour plans against specific clinical objectives
3. Managing client relationships to include acting as a health manager for reactive issues and organising
proactive health plans, nationally and internationally
4. Management of health concierge requests where appropriate, including offsite client concierge support
5. Operational responsibility and quality control of a broad range of physiological and pathological tests,
across multiple testing laboratories
6. Management of successful clinical testing through international third parties and courier logistics
7. Working as part of a multi disciplinary team of Doctor’s and Physiologists at Viavi, in addition to a wider
network of other healthcare practitioners and consultants
8. Perform other duties as required by clients, the client services team or clinical team
Desired Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5-years practical experience within the health and fitness industry, with ideally significant time
spent with clients, measuring and interpreting a range of physiological parameters.
This is an extremely rewarding role that offers a unique opportunity to join the clinical team of a leading
global health management company.
Possession of an exercise and an exercise or physiology degree is essential with further qualifications in
nutrition, biomechanics, functional medicine and health coaching desirable. A rigorous training
programme and continuous education will be an integral part of the role.
We are seeking to employ an individual with extremely good interpersonal skills, excellent clinical
knowledge and a thirst for growth, happy to push the barriers, always going the extra mile but
continuously aware of the delicate, confidential and precious nature of delivering healthcare.
To apply send a covering letter, your CV, and copies of appropriate certification.
Viavi, provides an exclusive, ultra-high quality health assessment and health strategy service. The Viavi
clinical team utilise the most scientifically advanced tests and diagnostic techniques to provide clients
with the most comprehensive understanding of their health available in the world today.
Vacancy website address
Vacancy email address