- 31st August 2023
Contract type: Full time
Contract duration: Permanent
Salary from: £23,000
A Cardiac Coach at CP+R is an inspirational motivator who leaves no stone unturned in their pursuit of
helping a person.
The role of the Cardiac Coach is to deliver sustained, life-changing healthcare to CP+R athletes through
monitored exercise sessions, nutritional guidance and lifestyle advice and support.
The Cardiac Coach has two principle areas of responsibility:
1. To project manage a portfolio of athletes to continuously improve their health
2. To be a role model of the CP+R culture and our values: Growth, Excellence, Impact
As well, as the above attributes, these are the main day-to-day responsibilities:
- Assess the exercise capabilities of each client at the outset of their journey via an initial clinical
assessment and prescribe an appropriate exercise programme
- Support each client through each stage of their journey, including managing them against 3-monthly
- Provide consistent and/or progressive levels of the CP+R exercise prescription process
- Ensure each client adheres to CP+R’s Four Pillar model
- Provide each client with a clinical reassessment and subsequent report of their progress
- Engage in uplifting, positive and timely communications with clients to support and encourage them in
- Use our in-house data system to keep an up-to-date record of each client’s progress
- Deliver a world class coaching standard
- Deliver an exceptional service to clients either virtually or from our Harley Street clinic (N.B. Cardiac
Coaches must be willing to work from home or in the clinic and are given to the tools to excel in either
- 2:1 or above predicted or acquired BSc grade in relevant degree
- Personal Training qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Six months 1-2-1 coaching experience (preferred but not essential)
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Proven experience or interest in rehabilitation or helping people
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
At CP+R, we are proud of our values. Everything we do is fuelled by our three-point mindset:
We are a purpose-built organisation committed to helping people live better, longer. We value the
commitment, courage and perseverance it takes to work towards achieving our purpose. We seek to
make a massive positive impact on the people we work with and this takes hard work, a sense of urgency
The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Our commitment to ourselves, our partners and our clients is to be consistently the best - and to get
better every day. We learn, study, and therefore evolve. Understanding that excellence is modest
improvements consistently done, we go the extra mile. The way we do one thing is the way we do
Excellence is modest improvements consistently done.
We seek to create possibility, empower lives and transform cardiac care - and so we measure ourselves
against our success in achieving our aims. We are action oriented. We never go through the motions. We
get stuff done. We practice radical candour. Massive action = massive results.
Whilst embodying our core values, our team are rewarded with lots of perks, including: an Employee
Assistance Programme (EAP); flexible working; cycle to work scheme; enhanced maternity and paternity
pay; and a supportive and fun working environment, with regular socials.
CP+R is an equal opportunities employer. We actively welcome applications from people with diverse
backgrounds, and do not discriminate against employees or applicants because of their race, colour,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Vacancy website address