Salary: FTE Salary £35,122 p.a. (£28,097.60 pro-rated)
Contract Type: Part time, Permanent
Do you have a proven track record in supporting the development of world class sporting talent?
If so, we have just the challenge to bring out the best in you!!
sportscotland is the national agency for sport in Scotland. Our vision is an active Scotland where everyone benefits from sport. In an active Scotland we will all find ways to be physically active every day. As the national agency for sport our role is to make sure sport plays its part in a thriving Scotland. By investing Scottish Government and National Lottery resources, we help the people of Scotland get the most from the sporting system.
At the sportscotland institute of sport we provide high performance expertise to sport and athletes in Scotland to enable them to succeed on the world stage. We strive to create a high performance learning environment where innovation can thrive.
As Assistant Regional Performance Manager you will ensure the culture, environment, structure, services and procedures to support athletes to succeed on the world stage are in place and sustainable.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Supporting the Regional Performance Manager to strategically co-ordinate and manage the relevant Institute Network region, including the development and implementation of region specific plans.
• Providing performance expertise to S/NGBs on a national basis as required.
• Taking lead responsibility for Institute Network programme management in a number of sports
• Ensuring nationally identified Institute Network supported athletes can access sustainable services and programmes at a local level.
• Supporting the Regional Performance Manager to manage the centrally agreed interdisciplinary approach to performance services.
• Deputising for the Regional Performance Manager when required to do so.
• Where appropriate, working with local partners to develop performance in the region.
In return for the above, we offer a great working environment, a competitive salary, a great pension scheme (19.3% employer contribution), flexible working, and attractive holidays.
Vacancy website address
Vacancy email address email@example.com