Book Now (Fee £100.00)
As the BASES Supervised Experience Scheme grows ever popular, the need for reviewers and supervisors increases, particularly from those specialising in psychology and physiology. In order to meet the demand for those wanting to join the supervised experience process, we are inviting accredited members to consider filling this role.
- Each supervisee is allocated a reviewer to assess their work throughout their period of Supervised Experience. Three submissions will be made during the 2-6 year process, therefore you may review a portfolio once a year, or this could be up to once every two years.
- Apart from the initial portfolio, the submission dates are flexible therefore you do not receive a large number of portfolio's to review at any one time.
What are the benefits of being involved:
- BASES credits are allocated for both supervising and reviewing
- Reviewers are paid a fee for their role
- There are opportunities to network with others involved in the process
- You have the opportunity to help develop the new generation of sport and exercise scientists
Follow BASES on Twitter @basesuk and Instagram bases_uk and like BASES on Facebook /BASESUKand LinkedIn BASESUK