BASES is looking for experienced volunteers to be part of a BASES Undergraduate Endorsement Scheme (BUES) Review Task Group.
5 credits towards re-accreditation are available for members of this Task Group.
Why get involved?
BASES is a professional membership association that relies heavily on the work of volunteers. Getting involved in task groups can be a highly enjoyable and rewarding activity. A sample of individuals who already contribute to BASES gave their reasons why…
“I want to contribute to the lead UK professional body”
“It helps develop my skills and career”
“It’s a good way to network and be at the cutting edge of developments”
“It’s good to be involved in decision-making”
- Review the endorsement scheme
- 1-2 face to face meetings, 1-2 additional telephone/skype meetings. Additional discussions via email
- The review should be completed by September 2017
Key criteria to be involved
- Experience of making a BUES application or reviewing BUES applications
- Experience within Higher Education
- Being able to respond in a timely fashion.
- Having the time available between now and September
To be considered
If you would like to be considered, please complete the attached application form BUES Review Task Group Application Form March17 with a brief overview of why you are a suitable candidate to be part of this Task Group and email to Kate Mills, BASES Education Officer: email@example.com by Friday 31 March. Please also state whether you are willing to chair this group.
Thank you in anticipation.
Keep up-to-date - follow BASES on Twitter @basesuk and Instagram bases_uk and like BASES on Facebook /BASESUK and LinkedIn BASESUK