BASES is looking for experienced volunteers to be part of a BASES Undergraduate Endorsement Scheme (BUES) Review Task Group.
5 credits towards re-accreditation are available for members of this Task Group.
Why get involved?
BASES is a professional membership association that relies heavily on the work of volunteers. Getting involved in task groups can be a highly enjoyable and rewarding activity. A sample of individuals who already contribute to BASES gave their reasons why…
“I want to contribute to the lead UK professional body”
“It helps develop my skills and career”
“It’s a good way to network and be at the cutting edge of developments”
“It’s good to be involved in decision-making”
- Review the endorsement scheme
- 1-2 face to face meetings, 1-2 additional telephone/skype meetings. Additional discussions via email
- The review should be completed by September 2017
Key criteria to be involved
- Experience of making a BUES application or reviewing BUES applications
- Experience within Higher Education
- Being able to respond in a timely fashion.
- Having the time available between now and September
To be considered
If you would like to be considered, please complete the attached application form with a brief overview of why you are a suitable candidate to be part of this Task Group and email to Kate Mills, BASES Education Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31 March. Please also state whether you are willing to chair this group.
Thank you in anticipation.
Keep up-to-date - follow BASES on Twitter @basesuk and Instagram bases_uk and like BASES on Facebook /BASESUK and LinkedIn BASESUK