FEPSAC invites Young Researchers in Sport and Exercise Psychology to submit their scientific work for the 2017 FEPSAC Poster Awards. Since the first FEPSAC Congress in 1991, FEPSAC acknowledges the outstanding research achievements of its members. For the BASES-FEPSAC Conference in 2017, FEPSAC encourages students of any age, gender and nationality to apply for the Poster Award sponsored by Elsevier.
Number Offered: 3
Target FEPSAC Membership Categories: Student (undergraduate and postgraduate)
Application Closing Date: Deadline for abstract submission
Results Available: At the end of BASES-FEPSAC Conference 2017
Three cash prizes of €500, €300 and €200 will awarded for the best three poster presentations made by FEPSAC student members at BASES-FEPSAC Conference 2017.
- The applicant must be the presenting, and thus first named, author of the abstract.
- The applicant must be a student member of FEPSAC.
- The abstract must be the only one submitted by the applicant for that award.
- The abstract must not be entered for consideration for any other FEPSAC or BASES Conference awards.
- The awards will be given for excellence, reflected in the academic content, presentation and defence quality of the poster presentation.
- The awards panel's decision is final in all cases.
- These awards will not be made in the absence of submissions of sufficient merit.
- The award panel may choose to shortlist presentations for this award based on the scientific merit of the abstracts.
About the Sponsor
Elsevier: Leading the way in advancing science, technology and health.
For any enquiries related to the FEPSAC Young Researcher Awards (YRA), you may contact either Dr Xavier Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr Rita de Oliveira (email@example.com).