All Interest Groups must apply for approval by the Board and must meet the minimal requirements outlined below. An Interest Group can be formed providing it:
- Has a Convener who is a Professional member of BASES
- Has terms of reference (including a name, mission statement that is consistent with the Mission of BASES, and objectives that are consistent with the Association's objectives)
- Is aligned within a Division of BASES
- Can justify its relevancy to sport and/or exercise sciences
- Can justify its uniqueness from existing BASES Interest Groups
- Has a membership of no less than 20 or 1% of total BASES membership (whichever is lower). A register of members must be included with the application.
Applications for approval must be made via the BASES Interest Group Application Form.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Interest Group Convenor - 5 CPD credits per year