BASES offers two main advertising platforms:
1. The Sport and Exercise Scientist
The Sport and Exercise Scientist (The SES) is available free to all BASES members. It is an excellent advertising vehicle for companies and organisations wishing to reach those with an interest in sport and exercise sciences. Each quarter The SES is read by more than 2,300 BASES members. BASES members rate The SES as the number 1 member benefit. All copies of The SES are available in PDF format in the Member Area at www.bases.org.uk
- The Spring issue is normally available for delegates at the BASES student conference, which last year attracted 400 delegates from 60 Universities.
- The Autumn issue is normally available for delegates at the BASES conference.
- An e-mail is sent to all members listing the content of each issue and listing advertisers with hyperlinks.
To advertise in The SES, click here
To help the sport and exercise science community find the best people for various opportunities across the UK BASES lists details of sport and exercise science-related jobs, internships, studentships, undergraduate and postgraduate courses on www.bases.org.uk
Large Readership and the Right People
- 18,188 unique users each month to the vacancies webpage
- Included in the monthly e-newsletter to 2,300 BASES members – those serious about a career in sport and exercise sciences
- Reach out to over 20.8k followers on Twitter and over 3,300 fans on Facebook
Adverts are normally posted within one working day of receipt. On the closing date of the advert it is automatically removed from the website. You will receive an e-mail stating the number of viewers your vacancy received.
To submit a job, click here
To submit an internship, click here
To submit a studentship, click here
To submit undergraduate and taught Masters onto the BASES Course Finder, click here
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)113 812 6162/ E-mail: email@example.com